Privacy and cookies policy.
1. This policy lays down the rules of processing and protecting personal data which users submit in order to use services provided by Hotel Royal.
2. The Controller of personal data processed is Janusz Skotarczak, Św. Marcin 71 (St. Martin Street 71), 61–808 Poznań, contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For reasons connected with personal data safety, the Controller relies on the internal procedures and recommendations compliant with relevant legislation, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46 WE.
1. The Controller protects the interests of data subjects with due care. The Controller in particular ensures that the data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes and are not processed further in any way incompatible with the intended purposes, the data are processed lawfully; the data are factually correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed, the data are kept in the form which allows for identification of the data subjects for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
2. Personal data are processed based on the Clients consent and in the cases where the provision of the law in force authorize the Controller to process personal data.
3. We process the following categories of the Clients’ personal data: Name; Number of identity document; Image; Residence address; Telephone number; Email address; Payment details; Number of persons covered by the contract; Information on date of stay; Information about stay preferences; Required information for a VAT invoices.
4. The Controller processes personal data provided by the Hotel Royal Website's users voluntarily only for the purpose of: responding to users' queries sent to the hotel's contact email; process your reservation request; providing services offered by the Controller under Article 6(1) (b) GDPR; pursuing a legitimate interest of the data Controller in specific cases on the basis of Article 6(1) (f) GDPR (e.g. vindication or visual monitoring of the movements around the facility's premises).
5. Personal data can be used by authorities, institutions, subjects authorized by law, and subjects providing services for the Controller (e.g. subjects managing the booking module launched on our website, providing legal, marketing, and accounting services, as well as other subjects participating in processing of the requested service).
6. The Controller can make use of automated decision-making, including profiling, for the marketing purposes and for the purpose of matching the offer with the users' needs.
7. You shall have the right to: access to your data and receive their copy; rectify (make correct) your data; restrict the processing of the data; erase the data; object to the processing of your data; transfer the data; lodge a complaint with a supervisory body; revoke your consent to have your personal data processed at any time, if your data are processed on the basis of the consent granted its revocation shall have no bearing on the legality of the processing performed under your consent before the revocation.
8. In order to exercise your rights as indicated in point 7, please send a relevant request by email to: email@example.com.
2. Installing cookies is necessary for the proper provision of the Website's services. Cookies contain information necessary for proper functioning of the Website, in particular information which require authorization. The user can change the settings of their browser relating to using and saving cookies at any time.
3. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
1 session cookies – erased when the user closes or logs out of the website using cookies;
2 persistent cookies – remain on the user's browser until their erase them or until the predetermined time set out in cookies' parameters.
4. According to the data purpose, cookies can be divided into:
1 necessary files which are fundamental for proper functioning of the Website's basic elements;
2 conversion files which enable analysis of the effectiveness of various sales channels;
3 tracking files which, together with conversions, facilitate analysis of the effectiveness of various sales channels;
4 marketing files used for personalizing and targeting ads,
5 analytics tools which help make using the website more comfortable thanks to understanding its users' behaviour.
5. Some cookies can be used by the website and online booking system owner solely for the purpose of:
1 improving and supporting bookings;
2 analysing and collecting statistical data on the use of website and online booking system for the purpose of improving them.